At first glance, the American actor and filmmaker Fisher Stevens wasn’t the obvious choice to helm the four-part Netflix documentary series about English soccer great David Beckham. Even Stevens ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. It’s a question director Fisher Stevens said he fielded multiple times as he told friends and colleagues he had been courted to ...
The actor-filmmaker goes deep on his new Netflix doc series, 'Beckham,' and acknowledges why the score probably sounds familiar: "I guess it did have that 'Succession' vibe … maybe?" By Mikey ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. “I moved my family to London about eight weeks ago,” the actor, 61, told People on Friday, October 24. “We have a 12 and 9 year ...
Succession star Fisher Stevens has said goodbye to the United States. “I moved my family to London about eight weeks ago,” the actor, 61, told People on Friday, October 24. “We have a 12 and 9 year ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results